Blogger Layouts

Saturday, May 25, 2013

hIdUp tiAda makna..........



Somethings wrong with me...I shouldn't feel like this, I'm usually so sure of myself but I don't know what to think...I don't know what to do...but most of all...I don't understand my life ..  but i'm tired to tryin...every single time i keep tryin...BUT......what i have & what i get just NOTHING! waiting and keep waiting...but till when??....i..... just.. i dont know what to do next....i'm juz give up..!! run there...here....go there...go here....where else??/!! yeah i have no idea...PLEASE.....shuttt up!! i hate every single words u had EVERRRR! u're NOTHING ! nOthiNg OooooooooVER the world....you such a DRAMAKING! sooooooooo dramaaa! u talk NONSENSE....your help was doesn't worth!! make me worst! SUCK! hate YOU was NOT my priority because i will never hate u...i'm just HATE the WAY u ARE!  the WAY u present urself with people and the WAY ur serve others and the WAY ur SELF! u're not respect people. ...ur talking as though an ustaz but ur ACT was ANNOYINGG! just forget it !! 







 you   : kau sepastikkkk!!! 
  :munafikkkk!!! 
                            :a good actor EVERRr!! + poyooo
   :gile kuasaaaa!!!


me      : ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
:choiiiiiii!!




I don't regret any of the life decisions I've made...
Because I appreciate the lessons I have learned along the way...
 that have made me what Iam today...









aku masih punyai ALLAH ...wherever i go...for anything i did i know that i have him...
~~~terima kasihh allah..i still breathing till now & almost 25 for today.



~assalamualaikum~



*ini bukan entry putus cinte ok...kbai.~~

No comments: