Blogger Layouts

Monday, November 22, 2010

>>> akhirnyaa 3.5 ....>>> =’(

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  Mummyyyyyyy....daddyyyyyyyyyyyy...i dun be like diz...i dunno how suck it...i dunno... its came suddenly when i open “it”..owwhh mannn.....really..really hurting me...i......i know everything it was my fault ..regarding on my attitude before...i give up..!!!  i can’t...!!  white flag for know !!!! ok!!!  But..Wait..waitt...when i close it..suddenly it makes me think...u can!!..u can!!...dun destroy “it”..its ur future..look straight on the hall got people arround you...look at them ..even how hard “ it”..they keep trying..and trying in whatever approach they know to got the best for “it” ...but...when i looks on me.. i feel like nothing..heyy u’re the best..best ever than them..keep trying girl...i know deep in my heart i want left “it”....let “it” ALONE.....let it “DONE” ....let “it”with a flying  approach or whatever....i wont care bout u...huh!!! then.. after an hour thinking of “it” i surrender....i  confess that i need “it” really need it...i want win ...based on my effort i have done ...i deserve for “it”  even seems like nothing..dun give up!!!...dun care about people arround ...its YOU !!!  not THEM...they will not help you then...this its time to be “SELFISH” ...i know i should not left it without any word...keep trying...how hard i do i know allah always together with me..helping me..guiding me...thanks god...perform some ‘doa’ it s really results!! So makes me keep trying hardest for “it” so i got "it"!!!! about my effort its hopeless...i dunno how to imagine it...only god know about it...frustrated on YOU!! I hate “it”...and the only word i have know is..ak dah usaha..segalanya sudah ku curah hanya utkmu..kini aku hanya mampu berdoa semoga kejayaan itu milik aku dan semua kawan2 aku yg telah berusaha sedaya mereka...aaaminnn!! 
3.5 ------=  :’( 

No comments: