Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 17, 2009

~loNely iz bOring~

hey..guys!! meets again..actually i dunno what 2 say..juz only borIng...hahahahah.. u know why?? isk..isk..isk....i got no friend for 2 days...so Lonely lorr...i'm so sad..isk..isk..isk...actually the rest of my friend go for camping for the foreign language activity especially to all student japanese and arabic intermediately...wish you gud luck all !!!uwaaaaaaaa... they're gone...i'm here without my close friend..emmm...balek la cepATTT!!..hahaha..never mind la actually i'm used to it..luckilly i have my romate ,so they can accompany me!!...THANKS ALL...hahahhah..it seem like childish lorr..so ngade2..hahahaha..so what else?? i take diz chance for me to complete all of my assigment that should be done ..dunno which one.. .but i do it one by one...dunno who want to asking the answer.. juz try my besh,.emMM..no idea to write...actually just now i already complete my first assigment..essay for law...i dunno to wrote about,juz view my classmate asigment then i wrote it for my own..x tiru arr...juz comparing only..so my essay title is about egypt ancient & modern law...waaaa..i notice that when i wrOte the essay i feel like at Egypt..u know where is it?? is the place far from Malaysia..also from PAHANG..hakhakhak!!...never mind..i hope i can go the such place which i can fly away from malaysia with my sweetheART mummy & daddy..hihhihihi.Who know..one day..eMMMM..


No comments: