Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

~UNEXPECTED!!!

today i bed it was my lucky day!!! hihihi..u know what??? it about....ermmm....syukurrr sgt!!! it can't be translate by word...just alhamdulillah...very satisfied!!! i deserve for my efforts...actually i never expected that i got A's for my final year project and HR  subject...really unexpected it!!! i never expected that i'm done well for final....because  during the exams i feel blank for the paper...its really scared me! plus my carry mark is  poor..but then i struggle for the last...and thanks prof!! u so great!!! after my difficulties and hardship faced by the last semester FINALLY! i got it!!!  really appreciate eventhough i'm not in the person who are dean list holder..but i'm glad that i do the best for my ownself!! thanks mum's n dad!!! tqvm for u adviced! promise that i will try to be  dean list holder for the couple of coming semester !!! pray for me always!!! btw its too bad wif my creativity innovation subject ..so regrets!! it juz stupid things i do so i juz got B+ bcause of my mistake which  i just left 1 assgmnt!!!  and it will be the lessons for me! padan ngn muke aku..malass lagikk!! hu3!!

4 comments:

sweetchemist said...

haaaa.... lain kali jgn mls2 lg tau... gud luck next sem.. biar dpt dekan k.. kna berusaha dr awl.. last skali akn nmpak hasil yer n jgn lupa slt jgn tggl n berdoa slalu.. insyaAllah...

wanyf said...

congrat!!

amoi_dulli said...

Hye peja. Kekekeke
congrats. Rsnya mcm dgr ni la 1st tym noli.gumbira2. Apapun, xgv up k utk last sem? All d best.

purple.sk4 said...

k.ida:hahahaa! tulaaa nyesal tol ..nak2 bile tgk kwn2 sume dekan..hu3!


aleeyaqaisara: hihihi..maseyy!!
kamoo juge!


mushroom : haishh bdak cendawan nehh..hahaha..dpt best dr b4 nie..hapi laa..huk3!..tahniah jgak kt kamo..hepi2 tu jgn smpi lpe kt oye plak ye..