Blogger Layouts

Friday, April 8, 2011

hurmmm...tapiii....~~ :(


 Owhh mann...really2 unexpected ....so really!!! I thought it was done ...but????????? it was not..ermm ok..i’m confess that i’m not perfect , as a human being we can’t avoid from any mistakes...because nobody perfect..even how high the level you are...we still human being...i repeat “human being”..hahaha.. i’m not going to sad and thinking about that..just litte regret...actually its not my intention to think about..just my head keep hunting me about it...really hate it~~ one more thing...a friend of me keep telling about this..and that...arghh so annoyingg !!! it already bind and submit okei!! So keep shut up!!! About 100 times i told that it submit ALREADY laa...believe it..i can show you laa...just syyhhhhhhhhh...bising la mulut KAU....isyhhh....staplerr kang...nak copy ckp jelaa..adehhh~~  its pretty clumsy...
ermm maybe i just cannot wait no longer...so its happen suddenly..after editing on my references...actually i was check on it before...there’s any prob about...then after everything almost done...i notice that my margin was......ermmm...OMG!! i have no idea for it...stopp...stoppp this nonsense !!! suck!! So worriers in every single time especially when i look up on it...ermm stress!! But  its ok..never mind~~  sometime its make me calmness..okei come on girl!! Just relax k...be patience...stop thinking~~~ just leave it...let it go....just forget it!! I have try as i can..just pray and  wish that it would be better ......

DONE!!!! good luck for presentation!! may god bless us guy!!! 

     
p/s : winduuuu~~~ mahooo balekkk!!!    
      :report + presentation + test + final exam + money = @_@ arghhhhh!!!!   

No comments: