Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

datang bulan agaknya!!! benciii akuu!!!


today was suck in my life.....what a kinds of friends are u harrr??? hate u!!!! dun tell me that the thing that u do is the best ok...!! dun think that u're right ...things that u do make me heart....to be frank..u make me look STUPID with public...i think...i dun bother ur life...i juz doing my task...juz corrections my mistake ....then ur suddenly sounds me ....OMG..i'm shocked ...no need to raise up ur voice..juz slow stalk...i'm hear u...what's ur problem bro???? how come with u??? u're too much !! heshhh ...i know u got some problem...even how far ur problem ...plez laaa..dun release ur anger with somebody...everyone have their own personal problem..but they can keep patient....so...if people can..why should u ????? why??? cool down babe!!  then since the morning i saw u keep complaining about people who taking back their assgmt because of their mistake... then u keep complain this and complain this..and so on.....seems like teacher lorhhhhhh... let them laaa...dun ur busy body about lorhhh...care urself only...NOBODY PERFECT in da world ...heyyyOOO..i dun know what to say la bout u..so complicated...problem arround...luckily ur my friends..so i think better say sorry for you its enough ..even i know u're the one who starting the quarrel...i dun want a fight...i juz want to compete with all my friends...i love all my friends..i luv u too.....
 
 
 


p/s:knp ehh kdg2 susa nk puaskan hati sumer org??? n susah nk buat orang faham apa yg kita rasa??? 

lappy........cepatlaaa sembuhhhh....i mishh u very much...:'(  BORED





No comments: