Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~PresenTatiOnnnNNN!!!!!~

HallowwWWW..!! I'm here for my presentations...arghhhhHHH finally...finally...my group task has be done!! i'm so relief about that...but it was finish with the report not the presentations..my group presentations on 11 am today..setengah jam je lagikk..i wonder how my feeling right know....so nervous..soOOO..AFRAID.....arghhh..i dun know where my stage fright gonna lose..it stomach ache especially during my presentations...hayyaaa.....now we are here in the lab waiting for our lecturer "en hasanudin" for our presentations..i notice that everyone is prepare for their database....soOOO WOrry if our database will be reject..and also lose my word because i dunno how to explain my database...actually our database is about Human Resources..its a large topic..it need us elaborate more for our database...hadoiii dunno lorr what if encik hasanudin asking an expected questions for our databese...xtaw nk jawab aper..ohh My God.......!!! i'm gonna die!!! mummy daddy ..help meEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!.emmm owkey la hope i can present well on my presentations even its nervous and sOOO takotttttt.....mak..ayah..pray for me!! i lovEEE YOUUUU!!! OKK..since we see againn..for my readers...i wish guCk Luck for aLLL..!!! BE THE BEST FOR FINAL..REMEMBER..EVEN HOW MUCH BIG UR MIRACLE ALLAH IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!! MAY YOU GETS ALL A's IN UR TRANSCRIPT!!!


3 comments:

amoi_dulli said...

suma dekan sem ni..
AMIN

purple.sk4 said...

amiNNNN..!! kamOO pn saMaa..hahaha!! gd luck yer..jgn jd biawak sudaa..kuikuikui!!

arm said...

hidup jiwang..!!!!
hahahaha